Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LL.B), Kigali Independent University, Kigali, Rwanda
David GabiroLitigation in Private Law, Criminal Law, Commercial Law and Intellectual Property Law
He is a member of the Kigali Bar Association (KBA), the East African Law Society (EALS) as well as the International Trademark Association (INTA).
In order to sharpen his legal skills, David has been trained in different technics of legal practice and professionalism.
His main areas of practice: Litigation in Private Law, Criminal Law, Commercial Law and Intellectual Property Law.
David has an excellent command of English, French, Kiswahili and Kinyarwanda.
- Kigali Bar Association (KBA)
- the East African Law Society (EALS)
- International Trademark Association (INTA)
- American Trial Lawyers Association, Gold Medal, 1998
- Listed in Best Lawyers in America, 2004 to 2011
- Hudson County Bar Association, Merit Award, 2008
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Distinguished Legislative Service Award, 1999
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum, 1999
- New Hampsire Institute of Continuing Legal Education, Blfred T. Nlapp Laureate, 2002